My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Guitar Bands Attract Broads . . .

"I gotta tell ya, this festival thing sounds like fun. I think we should have one. How hard can it be. Make a few calls and people start showing up, right " - Steve Van Zandt I have been sitting on this for a bit. But for those of you listening to music online - your favorite radio station or show, well add this to the list: Little Steven's Underground Garage. When he ain't singing back up and playing guitar for Bruce, or on a hit for Tony Soprano while managing the girls at Ba Da Bing!, Lillte Steven has a regular radio gig. It plays Sunday nights at 10 p.m. on 99.5 in Denver, but you can hear the show in its entirety on the web. It is a themed affair of early to middle 1960s rock(the who, the kinks, the beatles, dave clark and a bunch of one hits) with a lot of fun audio pop culture flashbacks and Steven's dry sense of humor. Click on the big old psychodelic oval marked "Listen To The Show On Our Jukebox" and give it a whirl. (I tried it on dial up and it isn't too bad.) I gotta tell ya, this festival thing sounds like fun. I think we should have one. How hard can it be. Make a few calls and people start showing up, right?

|