My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, June 11, 2004

Friday Fives

1.If you were forced to eat only one thing for an entire week, what would it be? A roast beef sammich prepared with swiss or muentster cheese on sour dough with mayo, horseradish, a dill pickle, lettuce, tomato and a slice of red onion. I could indeed eat that every day of my life.

2. What did you sing in the shower this morning? "I can't stop loving you." by Ray Charles.

3. Describe your favorite T-shirt? Either my T-Shirt from Remo with a quote from Zorba the Greek: "Life is trouble; only death is not. To be alive is to undo your belt and look for trouble." Or my T-shirt funshelley gave me with a great quote from Ben Franklin: "Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy."

4. In the spirit of Spinal Tap what should the Eleventh Commandment be? Though shalt use thy blinker and be a considerate driver.

5. What book would you like to see turned into a movie? "Cat's Cradle" by Vonnegut or Robert Harris "The Enigma Code."

|