My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, May 14, 2004

Friday Fives

1. How do you take your coco? (marshmallows?) Ice tea (sweet?) your soda (diet?) I found a cool "Butterfingers" flavored hot cocoa mix last winter. Peanut butter, toffee, chocolate all in one. And forego marshmallows for cocoa and go for the marshmallow cream. Super yummy. I drink sweet tea. as they say down south, although I cheat. I put " sweet and low" (the pink stuff) in my tea. I always have, even as a child. I was recently diagnosed with hypertension. High blood pressure. And so I am attempting to limit my caffeine. I am going to start drinking decaf ice tea during the day to see if it will help. It will probably cut my caffeine intake in half. I generally detest diet soda. But Coca-Cola now has a diet variety with lime flavor. Pretty yummy. An ice cold Coke with lime is pretty damn good.

2. What is your favorite television commercial (past or present) I loved the old Oscar Mayer commercials with some super cute kid singing the B-O-L-O-G-N-A song. Mason Reese, that was his name. I am a bit frightened that I remember that. And it isn't more than just a coincidence, but I also enjoy the new Nextel commercials. The one with the emus running amok in Manhattan is my favorite, since my mom and Jim have a few emus at the ranch.

3. When was the last time you laughed so hard you had to pee? With this new blood pressure medicine, peeing is what I do best now. Pee, pee, pee, pee. But the last time I laughed so hard I had to pee was Monday evening. Mike Meyers was the guest on "Inside the Actors Studio." It was a repeat of a special two hour interview and Meyers stole the show. He was so fricking funny, I literally had to run to the little boys room after the laughter. If you ever get a chance to watch it, do.

4. Dishes or trash? Fold or send out? Mow or vacume? I do the dishes and leave the trash for my sister. I should send my shirts out. For laundry, if it can't get hung up on a hanger in the closet, it stays in the laundry baskets. (one for skivvies, one for soxs. ) If I had a yard, I would be the one charged with the mowing. I am an excellent lawn mower. Fancy designs etched into the turf. Truly a work of art when all is said and done.

5. Diet Dr. Pepper or Red Bull? Red Bull and vodka. Diet Dr. Pepper is good, but not really considered a staple. And frankly, what can be mixed with Dr. Pepper at the end of the day. Nothing.

|