My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Saturday, March 27, 2004

Friday Fives

When was the last time you...

1. ...sent a handwritten letter? It has been a long time, probably three or four years.

2. ...baked something from scratch or made something by hand? I bake bread quite often and make an amazing French baguette. It is on the list of things to do this weekend as a matter of fact. The last time was probably about three months ago, however.

3. ...camped in a tent? It has been years, although I take a trip with some college friends each year and instead of a tent, I generally sleep under the stars. The last trip, I slept on the trampoline deck of a catamaran.

4. ...volunteered your time to church, school, or community? This week's questions have driven home the fact that I am a selfish bastard. Okay! You have made your point. I should do more for other people. Now get off my back.

5. ...helped a stranger? I try to always help the little old ladies in the grocery store reach for stuff. About two weeks ago I gave a lady a jump start in the parking lot of the grocery store. via Friday Fives.



|