My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, February 13, 2004

Friday Fives

1. Are you superstitious? I am not one of those that tosses salt over the shoulder when I spill salt. I don't worry about walking on a crack on a sidewalk and I have never had a bad thing happen to me on Friday the 13th. Really. I haven't . But I have a hunch that perhaps there is an interconnectedness of events, people and things in this world and disrupting that interconnectness might be what we call a superstition. But then again, I also think most supernatural stuff is hockum. 2. What extremes have you heard of someone going to in the name of superstition?I know people who are genuinely spooked by Friday the 13th and don't go to work. (That is not why I took the day off!) and I know folks who always perform a ritual when running a yellow light to prevent any bad things from happening. 3. Believer or not, what's your favorite superstition?I love the whole story of breaking a mirror and getting seven years bad luck. And all the black cat superstitions. I have a black cat and no real ill side effects. 4. Do you believe in luck? If yes, do you have a lucky number/article of clothing/ritual?I want to believe in luck. I want to believe that you can key in to a lucky number or deed and it will bring you good things. But, again, its hockum. 5. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?No. I am a gemini and it means absoutely nothing. But then again, there is this interconnectness of the universe thing. Maybe it is all related. Crap my head hurts after this one. via Friday Fives.

|