My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, February 06, 2004

Friday Fives

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done? Join the Army, attend Jump School and jump out of an airplane. 2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of? Sex in public. (Hell, this is probably something I might not approve of. But everyone has a fantasy of some sort.) 3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle) (4) I am moderately risky. And I talk a good risky talk, but tend to back out at the last minute. 4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky? By joining the army, I received a college education with most of my expenses paid and a bit of life experience to enable me to appreciate the experience. 5. ... and what's the worst? Taking the job to edit the Gunnison Country Times when I had only been out of college a few months. I was so in over my head. via Friday Fives.

|