My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, January 30, 2004

Friday Fives

You have just won one million dollars: 1. Who do you call first? My bank to make arrangements for a big ass deposit. Then Julie and Mom 2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself? A Delorean or somekind of fancy fun to drive car. Then a fancy, fun to drive house. 3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else? Pay off Mom's farm and Julie's college. 4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom? I would set up a nice trust for the Craig Library, which is having lots of money problems. The library was my Dad's pride and joy. 5. Do you invest any? If so, how? I would invest a good chunk to grow for later. Probably in a combination of long term tax free bonds and the Motley Fool's investment formula. It has shown a decent track record of growth based on the Dow Jones top five stocks. (Man, did I just pull that out of my ass!) via Friday Fives.

|