My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, January 23, 2004

Friday Fives

At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song? The Thrill Is Gone - by - B.B. King (He was on old school Letterman reruns last night and the song has stayed with me.)

2. ...food? Green Chili Smothered Chili Relleno. (I think that is going to be my lunch.)

3. ...tv show? That 70s Show (Damn, that Red Foreman is funny!)

4. ...scent? Vanilla. (Mmmmm, beans.) 5. ...quote? "Writing is easy. All you have to do is cross out all the wrong words." Mark Twain. (Actually, my favorite Twain quote goes something like "There are few words in the English language and I will be damned if I can only use some of them. (referring to swear words). However, I cannot find the exact quote.) via Friday Fives.

|