My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, January 16, 2004

Friday Fives

1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails? It is a rotating collection of booze related quotes from W.C. Fields. Currently, it reads: "I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a snake--which I also keep handy."

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be? That was 20 years ago, I hardly remember. However when signing a book or card for mass consumption, I was recently given a great line: "//insert another name from the card/book you are signing// appears to think well of you." That makes me laugh.

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say? Veerlft (Veer left)

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say? A silver mug from a wedding engraved "Groomsman" and a silver champagne bucket engraved: To: Lullabelle, love Snowball.

5. What would you like your epitaph to be? "Get Off My Lawn!"

|