My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, December 26, 2003

Friday Fives

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year? Getting a job and ending my unemployment.

2. What was your biggest disappointment? Getting a job and ending my unemployment.

3. What do you hope the new year brings? Getting a better job and not going into unemployment.

4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be? Lose some weight and make exercise a regular part of my day.

5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve? Slim Cessna and his Auto Club will be playing his annual New Year's Eve show at the Bluebird. I will be there, right up front with the gang. via Friday Fives.

|