My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, November 28, 2003

Friday Fives

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?
Not generally. I can get intimidated by the whole mall experience. I like to shop in small, small doses, but anything like the power shopping extravaganzas that are famous on the day after Thanksgiving is a bit beyond me.

2. What was the last thing you purchased?
A CD of Taj Mahal's greatest hits and Springsteen's new DVD "Live in Barcelona."

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?
Depends. I use online shopping sites, like Amazon and even Ebay to do a lot of window shopping and price comparisons. But I tend to buy things at an actual store. I have made several online purchases though and it is generally a trouble free shopping experience. I spent the summer processing orders for an auction payment service. If you want to know how to get scammed online, just ask and I can teach you everything you need to do wrong in order to get bilked out of thousands.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?
A small allowance, yes. I recall it was $10.00 or $15.00 and involved lawn mowing and trimming and trash emptying.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?
My Nikon digital camera. After I bought it , I had to send it to the shop, so I didn't get as good of a deal as I had hoped. I still dig the camera, but I ended up paying full price for it and I regret that. via Friday Fives.

|