My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, October 10, 2003

Friday Fives

1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones? Football and hockey, professional open tennis and the last two or three years I have been sucked into watching playoff baseball. It is a whole different game in the playoffs.

2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes? I am a Colorado Avalanche fan. Have been since they moved to Denver. I am a Bronco fan. It is the way of my people. I have been a Bronco fan for nearly 40 years. I cheer for the Rockies but don't really follow them and I cannot name you one member of the Denver Nuggets basketball team.

3. Are there any sports you hate? Professional wrestling and the genre - cage matches, ultimate fighting and those kind of mindless things. I see no need. NASCAR and auto racing in general can also be added to that list.

4. Have you ever been to a sports event? Been to a few Bronco games and a few Avalanche games. In Germany while in the Army I went to a soccer match. Ole', ole' ole.

5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play? I wrestled. I was on the seventh and eighth grade wrestling team and then wrestled in high school for my freshman and sophomore year. And I really sucked at it. I blew. It was terrible. I spent virtually all my time with my face slammed down on the mat. You really do need to have a killer instinct to wrestle. I do not have that go-for-the-jugular attitude. via Friday Fives.

|