My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, October 31, 2003

Friday Fives

1. What was your first Halloween costume? I believe I was an Army guy. A soldier. Little GI joe. Either that or a hobo. I have memories of both but can't remember which was earliest.

2. What was your best costume and why? I went to a party a few years back dressed as Barney the Dinosaur in a violent hunting accident. I had a Barney mask and dyed a pair of long underwear purple. I sewed on a tail. Then I put a fake bloody arrow wound in my chest with the tip of the arrow hanging out. It was a big hit. I also went as a Jesus as an Elvis Impersonator. A Jesus wig and and a too tight jumpsuit and voila! The King of Kings was the King of rock and roll.

3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn't give you a treat? No. But I have gone trick or treating for drinks on Halloween. Trapsing from door to door with a cocktail glass asking for a cocktail. Quite fun and definitely not for the weak stomached or tee- totaller.

4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.) Not really. I don't generally go out on Halloween. It is an amateur night. I tend to not be at home either, as I hate answering the door for trick or treaters. So I guess the only real tradition is to not stay home and not go out.

5. Share your favorite scary story...real or legend! Hmmmm. I don't scare too easy. But I was always very frightened any time my Uncle Ray was in the room. He was a real drunk and tended be just a bit unkept and when he came in the room I trembled. Scary stuff.


via Friday Fives.

|