My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, October 24, 2003

Friday Fives

1. How often do you do laundry? Usually a couple of times a week, meaning I do a load a day over the course of about two or three days. However, having said that, I am a bit behind so will be doing all the laundry this weekend. I must get cracking.

2. What's in a typical wash load? Well, I don't sort the clothes. I have no elaborate system. In fact I despise laundry. So generally a load is a handful of clothes from the hampter tossed into the wash. I am a pretty cheap clothes shopper, so I have very few items that need to be treated with any kind of special care.

3. Front or top loader? Powder or liquid detergent? Top loading washer, front loading dryer. The pair are full size stackables that you don't see too often. I bought them from a lady who placed an add in the newspaper. I got a fairly new washer and dryer for a $100.00. And except for a few scratches and dents from some unfortunate moves, they work great, although the dryer is starting to be a bit slow.

4. Do you use fabric softener in the rinse cycle? I use a fabric softner ball that goes in at the beginning. And then I use fabric softner sheets. I double soften. My clothes smell nice.

5. Dryer or clothesline? Dryer. I don't trust the clothesline - the weather in Colorado can turn in a second! And how many movies have you seen where someone like Ferris Bueller goes running through your yard and upsets your clothes. Who wants that. With a clothes dryer, it is set it, and forget it.



via Friday Fives.

|