My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Monday, October 06, 2003

Font Fest

I dig fonts. I think one of my favorite aspects of a previous life in desktop publishing was playing with the fonts. And now, I can all the time. This is is a fun site dedicated to typography and page fonts. Very cool interface that lets you preview the fonts in a flash window. If you sign up as a free registered user, you can store your favorite fonts and download them when you need them or want them. A nice feature to help save on some memory and storage by not keeping every single font in your registry all the time. Currently I am taken by the old American Typewriter font. It might be just the thing to type out a dark, ominous crime novel with. Have some fun with it. If you hit the [Go Random!] button a new font is randomly displayed.

|