My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Monday, October 06, 2003

Attention Math Geeks

It has fascinated, scared and puzzled me most of my life - mathematics. I have a couple of good friends who consider mathematics their friend. One is a high school math teacher gathering the grit to get his Phd. in Mathematics. One is an astrophycisist working at an observatory in California. They would each appreciate Mathworld, a site devoted to high end mathematics. I have been reading David Foster Wallace, who has more than just a passing fancy in math as well. His latest book is a historical non fiction look at the mathematics and history of the concept of infinity. I may have to click around this page for a bit to begin to understand just a little of what he is talking about.

|