My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, September 26, 2003

Friday Fives

1. What size shoe do you wear? A 9 or an 8 1/2 depending on the width. I have a pretty narrow foot.

2. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Sixteen? I think it is about 16 pairs. Is that too many for a guy? I was told once that guys' are supposed to only have three pair.

3. What type of shoe do you prefer (boots, sneakers, pumps, etc.)? Casual loafers and Bass Men's clogs - perfect for the office or home. Get a pair now at your local retailer. Offer not valid with any other discounts.

4. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Why are they your favorite? My Caterpiller® brand tennis shows. Real roomy and comfy and they are funky looking. What more can you ask for?

5. What's the most you've spent on one pair of shoes? About $110.00 for a pair of civilian Desert Storm Army Tanker Boots from Corcoran. The company that makes the Army's boots made this pair of suede tanker boots with lots of straps and buckles. They are pretty cool. I really should get them resoled.

|