My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, August 15, 2003

Friday Fives

1. How much time do you spend online each day? Counting work, about 12 hours. Not counting work, I am online all the time, although not always in front of the screen, so at least 3 hours a day. Weekends, much longer.

2. What is your browser homepage set to? My blog, Salon, and the last page I was on when I shutdown. (I have three loaded on start up.)

3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)? Trillian = one stop shopping.

4. Where was your first webpage located? On earthlink.net, but it is gone now.

5. How long have you had your current website? Since February. via Fridayfive.org

|