My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, August 08, 2003

Friday Fives

1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country? Las Vegas last summer. Haven't left the country since 1988 when I returned home from three years in Germany.

2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling? A cab ride from Fort Benning, GA to the Atlanta airport and stop at Western Union to get money from mom for the plane ride and cab fare. The cab driver was just something else. Time doesn't permit all the tales I have about this guy.

3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go? As a group of friends, we have all pledged, time and money no object, to take the world tour of food, and go to all the amazing "food towns" and food places in the world.

4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car? Plane. I love flying. Hell, I love airports! There is always a spy at the airport. Your job, find him.

5. What's the next place on your list to visit? I am drawn lately to the north. So either Iceland, Finland or Norway are places I really want to go to. via Fridayfive.org

|