My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Friday, August 29, 2003

Friday Fives

1. What is your dream occupation? Head comedy writer on the Alan Brady Show. As a kid, I was really, really obsessed and watched the Dick Van Dyke show religiously. All I ever wanted to be was Rob Petrie.

2. The quality you most admire in a man? In a woman? This crosses genders. I am drawn to a person with a good, dedicated work ethic, a sense of humor and ability to be their ownself. A deep fond love of Springsteen helps, but I have learned to let this one go. Some folks just don't understand.

3. To what faults do you feel most indulgent? Eating Raspberries. (Is that really a fault? ) Internet surfing for hours. A Philly Cheese Steak Sammich from Pat's Philly in Denver.

4. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? The year was 2001. What else could have happened that year! Yes, the events of that year were the depth of Misery.

5. What is your favorite spoonerism? Whore of Farts (four of hearts) Spate of Aids (eight of Spades) My grandmother Mathis was a master at the Spoonerism and the quaint saying. An old time saying as an exclamation was Land of Goshin ( I have no idea what it means. Apparently a Biblical reference) She would say " 'Lantic Ocean" as a joke. I miss her great sense of humor. via chat suggestions from Sage and the Rev. Ed.

|