My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://://www.majikwah.com and update your bookmarks.

this is what you shall do:

Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Poem du Jour

Elvis Costello wailing away on the Bose Chelsea songs, crafted rhyming prose Puttering around the afternoon waiting For springtime and the season's rebirth Knowing it isn't the weather's pattern painting Making me anxious, but scourched Earth Intense boredom replacing my life's work.

I hunt and peck the pages of ads Contemplate the hacks and macks Soulessly offering positions for my wallet. Truck driver, reciptionist, nurse, taxi hacks A wage earning conduit

The resumes sent, faxed, stamped and wired Making relevant the paper shuffle Ways to meet the goal, avoiding the drunken stumble At the traffic intersection before I tumble.

Will Work to End the Internal Mumble!

|